We spent Easter in New York City with my Grandparents. They are serving a mission in the Big City of New York! It was so fun to see them and spend Easter with family. This is the first time they have ever seen Zane. Max and Zane enjoyed every minute with them. It was so wonderful to see two people that I admire and love doing the Lord's work. It was great to see there little branch, where my grandpa is the Branch President, and not to mention 2 of the only 4 white people in the branch. They are living the big city life. They even drive like New Yorkers when not riding the metro!! HA HA. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma! We appreciate the Big Apple Experience! We had the best time. We love you
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh my Heck!! Your boys are so cute!!! I can't believe it--I just came across your blog, and it's funny because just the other day I was wondering about you guys! I have a blog too its
ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com you should check it out if you ever get a sec!!! It looks like you're doing well and having lots of fun- Whitney(Bagley)Wall
That is really special that you have so much family so close! I am really excited about your endevour this week! I am dying to talk and know ALL the details!
How fun was New York?? Your cute Grandma & Grandpa.. I talked to Ashlee yesterday, she's so excited to see your boys! :)
You guys are so cute. That so awsome to see your granparents I love them. The boys are so cute.
Hey, Whitney referenced me to your blog (this is Heather Park, roomie to Ashley and Kaydee) Your boys are adorable, I can't believe how much they look like Justin! What a cute family you have. Good Luck in Anesthetist school (How's my spelling, not great I'm sure!) Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment