

Zane.... He is just the most precious little thing! He is so much fun. He is getting to the age where everything is funny. I just love it! I go get him in the morning when he wakes up and as soon as I say "good morning" he just smiles and giggles. He loves Max and "EVERYTHING" Max does is funny, even if I think it is naughty. Max loves the attention. Zane is starting to put anything in reach his mouth. He especially loves his fist, he can even get his whole fist in there. Sorry for the "Mommy Brag," but the pictures are for the fam!
4 comments:
He got so big! And finally and post update! Your boys are too cute!
Sweet babay Zane is right! He is so dang cute! PLUS its your blog, brag all ya want! Ü
Man he is cute. I feel like we are missing out on some dang cute kids! We love ya and miss you!
I tagged your boys, look at my blog for what to do
Post a Comment