How come I had no idea you were a blogger, well I'm knew at this so that might be why. Your boys are getting so big! We can't wait to come visit- and I think your house is darling!
Kort! Your little family is the cutest and I love the name Maxton. You guys are so far away. I'm glad you love it though. So I finally got married.....what the ??? I love it. I'm so glad you found us.
Hey guys! You finally got the blog done, sorry no help from me. I am not as good at it as you are. We miss you guys SO much! I definately wish we would have spent more time together when you were close. I guess it is true, you never know how good you have it until it's gone. We will try to come see you soon, when it is a little warmer. I can't handle the cold anymore. How did we ever live in Logan? We miss and love you guys! Give Max a high five and Zane a hug.
We are currently living in Pennsylvania while Justin is attending Nurse Anesthetist School. We are loving every minute here, but missing our families in Utah! We have two darling boys. Maxton is 2 and Zane is 1.
4 comments:
What a cute picture...
Brook
How come I had no idea you were a blogger, well I'm knew at this so that might be why. Your boys are getting so big! We can't wait to come visit- and I think your house is darling!
Kort! Your little family is the cutest and I love the name Maxton. You guys are so far away. I'm glad you love it though. So I finally got married.....what the ??? I love it. I'm so glad you found us.
Hey guys! You finally got the blog done, sorry no help from me. I am not as good at it as you are. We miss you guys SO much! I definately wish we would have spent more time together when you were close. I guess it is true, you never know how good you have it until it's gone. We will try to come see you soon, when it is a little warmer. I can't handle the cold anymore. How did we ever live in Logan? We miss and love you guys! Give Max a high five and Zane a hug.
Post a Comment